Why don't you consider becoming a Member of the Central and West Fife Agricultural Society?
There are two levels of membership as explained below.
1. Standard Membership - £10.00
This is a basic annual membership giving free access to the annual show while supporting the registered charity that is Central and West Fife Agricultural Society. As a member, you will be given a say in the running of the Society and can attend, and vote, at the annual AGM held in November each year.
All Livestock Exhibitors must be Members of the Society in order to exhibit.
Membership can be paid through our online entry system. Follow the link on the "schedule" page.
2. Enhanced Membership - £30.00
The additional benefits of Enhanced Membership are:
- Free Show Entry for Member and a guest
- Free Lunch in the Members Marquee and the option to buy a lunch for a guest*
- Free Show Catalogue
- Forward Parking
- ONE free entry to either Crop, Livestock or Horse Competitions
*Optional lunch for guest is chargeable at £15 and is payable on show day
Please complete the Enhanced Membership Form below and return it as soon as possible to the address given on the form.
We can also accept payment online, even if you are not entering any classes at the show. Follow the link below get to the EntryMaster page: Link to EntryMaster
Follow these simple steps:
- Select the 'Livestock' event (not Poultry).
- Click 'Enter Online'
- Login or register.
- Complete your details on the entry form and input the amount to be paid (£10.00 or £30.00).
- Pay by PayPal.
- You will be emailed a receipt.